Need a regulator or other related specialty gas equipment?
Credit cards accepted. No account needed (except for tax-exempt qualified purchases).
MATHESON offers scalable turnkey cryogenic storage solutions to meet the needs of any size hospital, medical or research laboratory, biotechnology and pharmaceutical company, and even the largest biological samples repository.
MATHESON cryo-systems are available in a variety of configurations for on-site storage or transporting, in either liquid or vapor storage environments.
• Low cryogen consumption
• Automatic cryogen level control
• Reduced maintenance requirements
• Reduced installation and startup time and costs
MATHESON is dedicated to enhancing your success by understanding your specific cryo-storage requirements and providing value added solutions. We stand ready to assist in every phase of your cryo-storage solution implementation.
• Facility layout
• Equipment selection and specification
• Liquid nitrogen safety and site-specific risk assessment
• Freezers and accessories supply and installation
• Dewar or bulk liquid nitrogen supply
• Portable and stationary liquid nitrogen storage systems design and installation
• Cryogen distribution piping design and installation
• Real time local and remote freezer operation and alarm monitoring
• Area oxygen deficiency monitoring
• Cryogen levels monitoring and delivery scheduling
• Sample bar-coding/tracking system
• Customer training on cryopreservation equipment operation
• Troubleshooting and technical support by factorytrained technicians
• Flexible maintenance contracts
View and download a Cryogenic Storage Solutions information flyer.