MATHESON’s high standards for ethics and governance underwrite our commitment to the longevity of uninterrupted access to products and technology.
- Integrity, ethics, and regulatory compliance at every level – embodied in MATHESON’s Code of Conduct
- Financial enablement of the initiatives comprising environmental sensitivity and community support
- The responsibility to enable, without interruption, the commercial interoperation among our employees, stakeholders, customers, partners, our supply chain, and the community
- The security of our supply chain, raw materials, and technology – including strategic levels of operations and process redundancy and reserve inventory
- Innovative responsiveness to customer requirements, available technology, and competing technology – Forward Thinking