Medical Gases in Gas Cylinders, Liquid Cylinders, and Dewars.
MATHESON addresses virtually every gas requirement – in gas or liquid phase – for the principal medical gas products (air, oxygen, nitrous oxide, helium, and others), plus specialty gas products such as lung diffusion mixtures, blood gases, and biological atmospheres.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss your specific requirements. Contact Us.
For Medical Gases in Cylinders, MATHESON manages your requirements for you.
- Are cylinders properly maintained in terms of integrity and appearance?
- Are the people who fill, handle and supply your medical gases properly trained according to FDA Good Manufacturing Practices?
- Are proper analytical testing procedures being performed and documented?
- With MATHESON, the answer is yes to all of these questions.
MATHESON Adds Value and Improves Your Productivity
- Cylinder inventory levels may be established on a departmental basis to avoid overstock and unsafe conditions.
- The MATHESON medical gas delivery system fits your needs, not our schedule!
- Reliable delivery reduces inventory levels, thus reducing cost.
- In-service training on the safe handling of compressed gases and other gas related topics is available.
- Service personnel are trained to understand the needs of the medical customer in both product and service related issues.
What questions do you have about your specific requirements?