MATHESON’s Principles of
Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability
For over 95 years, MATHESON has been committed to doing things the right way.
From the beginning, the principles of corporate responsibility and sustainable operations have always guided our actions and decisions: to promote the wellbeing of the planet, the community, and the industries we serve, while also ensuring uninterrupted supply of product, exemplary service, and the long-term strength of MATHESON itself.
These principles are embodied within MATHESON’s The Right Way Program for Safety, Quality, Customer Focus, Sustainability, and Corporate Responsibility. Formalizing the principles under The Right Way Program affirms our longstanding commitment to the ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) benchmark of success in sustainable operations:
- Environmental Commitment – sustaining the planet and its resources
- Social, Community Support – supporting the best interests of the community and its people
- Governance, Compliance, Transparency – exceeding minimum government requirements to better serve our customers and community
The Right Way at MATHESON represents a deeply held, company-wide commitment:
- For operating safely, responsibly, and without interruption
- For delivering quality consistently
- For engaging our employees, customers, and all related stakeholders
- For respecting the environment and communities within which we reside
- For working responsively, innovatively, and efficiently to provide the best value to the marketplace in the industries we serve
The commitment across all related business units is global in scope.
MATHESON is part of Nippon Sanso Holdings (NSHD), a global corporation with 300 group companies and approximately 20,000 staff, operating in four regions around the world: Japan, the United States, Europe, and Asia/Oceania.
MATHESON’s The Right Way Program is completely harmonized with NSHD’s Corporate Social Responsibility program – creating a global commitment with consistent principles, goals, and processes.
Learn more …
View the individual sections for more insight, documentation, and supporting data for MATHESON’s Environmental Commitment, Social Community Support, and Governance, Compliance, Transparency and the role of each in our commitment to sustainability.