Effective Date: [7/30/21]
Please read this Policy carefully. If needed, you can click on one of the links below to jump to the listed section:
- What are Cookies and How are They Used
- Cookie Management
- Changes to this Policy
- Contact us
1. What are Cookies and How are They Used?
First-party Cookies are placed by us (including through the use of our Service Providers) and are used to allow you to use the Site and its features and to assist in analytics activities.
Certain third parties may place their Cookies on your device and use them to recognize your device when you visit the Site and when you visit other websites or online services. These third parties may collect and use this information pursuant to their own privacy policies. Third-party Cookies may enable certain features or functionalities to be provided to you.
Types of Cookies
The Site uses the following types of first and third-party Cookies for these purposes:
- Essential Cookies: These Cookies are required for the functionality of the Site, and such functionality may include system administration, security and fraud prevention, and the enabling of any purchasing capabilities. You can set your browser to block these Cookies, but some parts of the Site may not function properly.
- Information Storage and Access: These Cookies allow us to store and access information on the device, such as device identifiers.
- Measurement and Analytics: These Cookies collect data regarding your usage of and the performance of the Site. We and our Service Providers use these Cookies to perform analytics, so we can improve the content and user experience, develop new Products and services, and for statistical purposes. They may also be used to recognize you and provide further insights across platforms and devices for the above purposes.
- Personalization Cookies: These Cookies enable us to provide certain features, such as determining if you are a first-time visitor, capping message frequency, remembering choices you have made (e.g., your language preferences, time zone), and assist you with logging in after registration (including across platforms and devices). These Cookies also allow your device to receive and send information, so you can see and interact with content.
We and third parties may associate Cookies with other information we have about you.
2. Cookie Management
You can prevent the setting of Cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. You must take such steps on each browser or device that you use. If you replace, change or upgrade your browser or device, or delete your cookies, you may need to readjust your settings again.
The following external links will explain how to manage cookies for the most common browsers:
If the browser you use is not listed above, please refer to your browser’s help menu for information on how to manage Cookies. For more information, please visit the external link at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Flash Local Storage: These Cookies are also known as local shared objects and may be used to store your preferences or display content by us and other third-parties. Flash cookies need to be deleted in the storage section of your Flash Player Settings Manager.
Analytics Service Provider Opt-Out: To disable analytics Cookies you can use the browser controls discussed above or, for our Service Provider, Google, you can use its individual opt-out mechanisms:
We are not responsible for the effectiveness of any opt-out mechanism.
3. Changes to the Policy
4. Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to us at:
Matheson Tri-Gas, Inc.
909 Lake Carolyn Parkway, Suite 1300
Irving, Texas 75039
Attn: Legal Department